Sunday, January 24, 2010

i'll have cheesecake with my toast

On Friday, January 15 (yep, magazine deadlines make for one delayed blogger), Bryan and I were leaving for the 70th anniversary gala of the Plaza Theatre in Atlanta when we received a call from Carly
she's engaged!
Andrew asked her while they were hiking Friday afternoon
after Mr. Smith went to Washington, we met up with the newly engaged couple at Apres Diem for a celebratory drink:)
the manager was so excited, we got to toast with complimentary champagne!
and our cheesecake came on plates with a ring and a heart made of chocolate syrup:)
excited for my sister!

5 comments:

lauren elizabeth said...

me too! (excited that is :)

Sarah&Jason said...

Yay! This hardly seems possible. Carly. How wonderful!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!! I think I might see all of my grandchildred married. What a blessing!

Katie said...

How exciting! This is turning into a big year for the Chupps!

kyle & vanessa said...

yayaya! so excited!