Sunday, December 20, 2009

three cheers for the new alumnus!


cindy (proud aunt), bryan (elated grad) and caron (proud mom)

On Friday, Bryan graduated from Jacksonville State University!!!
Felicitaciones! ("Congratulations!"--from the banner that Carly made him)
After a semester consisting of 23 hours of classes and a part-time job, he has definitely earned his BA in music--a successful Gamecock!

My sickly self with my handsome graduate fiance (Although I was excited to share in this event, I may have looked overly emotional during the ceremony as I was suffering from sinus stuff.)

Shaking hands with JSU's esteemed president, Dr. Meehan.

After the graduation celebration, it was time move Sintos out of the loft in the square. It was a little sad to leave such a nice space knowing that we'll have to pay four times the amount for a place four times smaller in Atlanta, but good times were had by all. He took a last skate board ride through the living room:)

(I'm not that talented, so I just sat on the board and he pushed me around.)

happy movers

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I love that last picture!

kyle & vanessa said...

congrats bryan!