Thursday, February 18, 2010

a few more flakes


snow angels:)

snow devils?

we had to call in re-enforcements--perhaps we got a little ambitious with our snowman building, but it was exciting to see how easily it all packed together!

snow by the bank

this bridge has seen quite a lot in less than a year!

master charles

ta da!

I've also enjoyed celebrating two very special birthdays in the past week: my dad's and sintos'!
Part of the celebrating included birthday mister's choice of eating out, so I've enjoyed a night at Ted's Montana Grill and Taco Mac:)

I also think they both win an award for other birthday activities: my dad spent part of his day filing taxes and sintos spent a good couple hours with me on his day picking out wedding invitations. Three cheers!

2 comments:

carly said...

Why hello master Charles..you look like you're in narnia

Sarah said...

Love the snowman...reminds me a bit of Charlie Brown :). Loved it even more that I had seen earlier him via a pic message to cheer me up from your mama. You guys have been such an encouragement! THANK YOU SO MUCH!