Sunday, February 14, 2010

love*ly shower


For Valentine's Day this year, Bryan was working--but I did get to share a day showered with love at my first wedding shower! The four inches of snow we got Friday night were great, but it made for icy conditions Saturday morning (original shower time), so we had a quick reschedule to make sure and enjoy all the great food Aunt Pat had in store (but missed the wonderful people who could not come so I could hug them in person).
My mom and Carly--probably really happy because Aunt Pat made "gorilla bread" for dessert-cinnamon, sugar and cream cheese bread-yum!

So happy to receive an Emily Martin print from my Saree!
(though so sad you had to work today)

opening a bag from my sister, who stocked me with Method cleaning supplies!
how wonderful to already have all of this when bryan and i move into our own place:)

an ice cream maker from Debbie--isn't it nice when you get something you didn't know you wanted? very!

Kara and Elizabeth showing off their baby bellies:)
Michelle is looking good too--due in five weeks!

lovely ladies in my life*

*

heart warmed
stomach filled
arms loaded

thanks to everyone who made today such a wonderful time

3 comments:

Abby said...

wish I could have been there! can't wait til april my love!

Sarah said...

wishing the same. love you cousee.

lauren elizabeth said...

glad I could see pictures!!! looks like you had a blast and love the ice cream maker :)