Saturday, March 20, 2010

seeing green


this St. Patty's began in a great way, like many others...with my mom's famous green buttermilk biscuits

this year, Bryan and I got the chance to celebrate with my lovely former college roommate, michelle...as well as her husband, two doggies and a very special little boy who is due any minute!

The crazy thing is remembering that last year at this time I was reading at least a book a week-completely enveloped in completing my master's-and my mom and I were visiting my sister studying in Singapore! Funny what a year can do.




If I keep this blog for no other reason than to look back at pieces of my life, it would be worth it. I've really enjoyed looking back at where I was when this whole thing all started. And for that, I think I'll keep it up. (Plus, like my friend Lauren, I like reading the blogs of other people, so it's slightly less stalker-like behavior if I do my fair share of--sharing.)

Cheers to the years of blogging that provide for some great memories.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Erin you must keep your blog going! I love to check out the blogs from good friends and yours is always written so well with such lovely pictures. Perhaps I should start one too so I don't fall in to that stalker-ish category.

But I hope your are well and try not to get too swept up in the busyness of wedding preparation. But I have a feeling you are enjoying each moment of the experience

Cheers!

Jonathan F.

tin can photography said...

Thanks, Jonathan! It's always great to hear from people you know may possibly be out there!

We're doing well and the moments are part of an exciting adventure:)

p.s. I would definitely read your ramblings should you decide to "speak to the world," as Sintos calls it when I'm typing away.

lauren elizabeth said...

yes, i agree jonathan should blog. i would read it! and yes it does make you a little less stalkerish but isn't that what the internet promotes anyway :) i agree i love to look back and see what I blogged about. my blog practically chronicled when joe and i started dating, cheer to memories :)