Sunday, April 04, 2010

in spring, all things anew


my beautiful friend, michelle, and her husband, ben holding baby boy monk outside their Alabama home
even the horses knew she was due any minute!

and on Tuesday, March 30, God gave us Daniel Reid Monk--6 pounds, 15 ounces and 19 inches!


welcome to the world, little one.

one proud father

beautiful are the feet that bring good news


not a bit camera shy...even at three days old:)

a mother's love

mister daniel, you've stolen my heart.
bryan and i had the wonderful pleasure of driving to birmingham last week to visit some of our closest friends as new parents and meet their precious miracle.
congratulations, monk family!

and speaking of big spring events, i can't believe we'll be getting married in less than two weeks! my how it's hard to blog when you can't put up pictures of shopping for a wedding dress or trying out things to do with your hair:) but this past thursday gave us one great reason to blog away before the big day!

(as a p.s. yes, we're thrilled for our friends and their new baby boy...and no, we're not looking to give him a little friend right away! :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations to Michelle! He is beautiful. I'm glad baby and mom are doing well. I can't believe that your wedding day is almost here Erin. How exciting!!!

Abby said...

beautiful pictures...love you!

Sarah said...

Really wonderful.

Angie Finley said...

Oh, my! I have the biggest lump in my throat looking at these pics! I am so happy for Ben and Michelle, and can't wait to meet the little guy in person! You rocked the photos, too, Erin! Thank you for sharing them with me. :-)

Cassie Ferguson said...

Oh Erin! I love this! I have wondered about Michelle lately...where she is...what she's up to. Beautiful pics!

tin can photography said...

Thanks guys! Michelle, Ben and baby Daniel are doing great. And she was an amazing bridesmaid 18 days after giving birth!