Tuesday, May 18, 2010

change of address

A month into marriage and I still feel just as excited!

A friend of ours recently asked me, "So how is it now that you have to spend every day together?" I smiled and said, "It's great now that I get to."

So after years of storing some memories away onto this blog, it is with great excitement (and just a bit of a bittersweet move) that I get to join forces with my husband and "talk to the world" at a new spot: Slice of the Sintos Life!

Please come and visit!
photos by the amazing husband and wife team of Matt and Kate Altmix

This blog began as a way to catalog the wonderful adventure of working abroad and keeping up with my family and friends stateside. The new address also proves to be the start of an amazing journey (and perhaps begins in just as small a living space:)

So I shall not bid adieu, but rather à tout à l’heure! Having this blog has proven to be perhaps more fun for me than for those it was originally created for. But in any case, I say with much humility and love, thank you for coming by once in a while, thank you for the comments and many thanks for the love and support. See you at the new place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ragamuffin, have to and get to - maybe I did have something good that could be passed on to go along with a host of the other kind. What a journey you've navigated us through thus far. How precious/priceless it has been and exciting it will be. Love to you both - dear OLD dad :)