Friday, April 23, 2010

great anticipations

overflowing joy. bucketfuls of blessings. unending love.

this was our weekend...


On Saturday, April 17, I officially became Mrs. Sintos!
We had a beautiful day (well, several days), but before I share any wedding photos, I should probably change the name of the blog (and the crowd shouts, "Finally!")

The photos for this post were generously taken by my beautiful Canadian sister, Vanessa, and my dear friend, Patti Futrell at the rehearsal dinner at the Chupp house. Their roles in the week's events extended way past photographer, but I'm thrilled they were able to capture these pics for us!

The knot of great anticipation that was in the pit of my stomach slowly released as everyone arrived into town, and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful time.

Pawpaw regaling the crowdthe originals:)


beautiful flowers arranged by a talented florist (another hat for Patti!)

my dad and bryan's mom--welcoming guests

filipino food!

These dishes came from Rico's World Kitchen--amazing stuff! I had leftover pancit again last night for dinner--delicious! "Mama" really did some wonderful cooking!
enjoying the evening on the deck

dearest lauren (another woman of many hats! like mother, like daughter)



Kyle and Vanessa--LOVED having them home for a whole week!

friends from Jacksonville

still Chupp and Sintos here....but very, very excited to have everyone come together for such a wonderful weekend. We're blessed beyond measure!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It was a WONDERFUL, wonderful time. All of us thought it was just so perfectly Erin (and, I'm sure, a little Sintos, too :)). Really enjoyed ourselves, and thank you for letting us be a part of it all! What a treat!